Thursday, October 16, 2008

Still Alive

So just wanted to make a post to say that Im still here. Ive been working and kinda off point, doing a little at a time. In fact right now im letting some paint dry before I finish up the last of my "original" troops. The ones that were originally plastic ultramarines, are now going ot be my Dark Knights. The reason these are taking so long is because I have to be really careful that none of the paint shows through. Tommorow morn I ll have some pics up.

Oh, and i got some suprises instore for the army as well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX
I am a 25 year old college graduate with a BA in Criminal Justice. I do alot of tinkering and messing around with alot of stuff. Lots of hobbies and creativity flowing in the ol noggin, so I figured I might as well share it with you.