Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Flocking Bases

See what I did there, it like the f-word but its...
bah



Anyways, so the termies are all done, as is my sample bike as well as one of the 2 landspeeders. All based and flocked with snow. One of the things I decided on doing was putting some snow on the dreads like it piled on there naturaly. And im happy with they way they look. And really in the end isnt that all that matters. That you are the one happy with they way they look.


Been trying to get more done, I was working at a really good pace, but lately Ive just been really depressed and havent really had the heart to do anything. And its a combination work and some personal stuff. I dont know how any of this is going to turn out.




I found some terrain peices that im gonna prime and use on the display board for my army. I think they were from the old 3rd ed starter set, because god knows I never bought any. I think im gonna buy some, or snag at least a handful and buy some of the GW and woodland scenics snow for comparison over what im using. I like what im using, but i would also like something that doesnt brush off when touched even after matting.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX
I am a 25 year old college graduate with a BA in Criminal Justice. I do alot of tinkering and messing around with alot of stuff. Lots of hobbies and creativity flowing in the ol noggin, so I figured I might as well share it with you.