Sunday, September 21, 2008

One of these things is not like the other (BoA 2.75)

So while watching Dallas rip up on Green Bay I decided to do a squad of termies, basically 5 out of the 20 I have.






The thing though is I wanted to take some of the ones I had striped down. You really cant tell which ones are which, lest you know the actual design changes.



I still need to do the arms, but Im a little worried. Ive been getting this really gritty finish on them and I have no idea whats causing it. Any ideas?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX
I am a 25 year old college graduate with a BA in Criminal Justice. I do alot of tinkering and messing around with alot of stuff. Lots of hobbies and creativity flowing in the ol noggin, so I figured I might as well share it with you.